Omaha Private Parties
Corky Canvas Omaha Private Party Information
The Corky Canvas and Corky Boards is a unique way to celebrate any event! You’ll make memories that you and your friends/co-workers are sure to talk about for years to come! Plus, everyone will take home their masterpiece to remember the special occasion!
You can bring food for private parties. Our bar serves wine and beer, no outside alcohol allowed.
Please refer to our menu for more information.
You will need to choose an available date and time for your party.
- During the week you can book on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays during the day. Monday-Thursday are available for evenings as well.
- During the weekend you can book Saturday and Sunday mornings at 10:30 am or 11am, and Sunday evenings at 4/4:30pm.
- If you have a group of 18 or more, we may be able to accommodate you during the day on Saturday if available.
- Canvas Painting Classes are 2 hours long, and Corky Boards classes are 2.5 hours long.
- This can be adjusted if you are looking for a shorter class.
Deposit and Cancellation
A $200 refundable deposit is due when booking your private party. Once we have received your deposit, your party is confirmed and will be officially added to our calendar.
Please be aware that if you cancel the event or don’t reach the 10 person minimum, the deposit is non-refundable.
Food and Alcohol Policy
You may bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages to private parties.
No outside alcohol is allowed, and no open leftovers may be taken home.
If you have a group larger than 50, consider having us come to you for an off-site event!
- We charge a $50 fee for events in Omaha, and a $100 fee for events outside Omaha or for groups larger than 70 people.
- We bring all of our supplies with us. Aprons and easels are in limited supply.
- We need tables and chairs set up for us along with easy access to trash cans and a sink for filling water and washing brushes.
- Please inform us where we should park our vehicles.
- We will cover your provided tables with plastic if you haven’t covered them already. Please note that we are not responsible for any mess that may occur by your attendees!
- We are responsible for our own mess; we clean up what we bring in.
- If doing a Corky Boards class, we will need to decide on a limited color palette for attendees to choose from.
- We will need access to the space at least 1.5 hours in advance to set up our materials.
If you don’t have enough people for a private party or want to book on a Friday or Saturday night, please feel free to register for one of our regular classes instead! Simply include a similar group name when registering and we will make sure to seat you together.
To inquire about availability and to get the booking process started, please fill out the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
*Private party inquiries made over the weekend will be responded to the next business day.*